The relationships of two couples become complicated and deceitful when the man from one couple meets the woman of the other.
This movie has a fantastic cast - Julia Roberts, Natalie Portman, Jude Law and Clive Owen, who all did a great job. “Closer” is intelligent, thought provoking and rawly realistic. It’s beautiful, terrible, and real. Sadly, in a world where we’re used to hearing stories in the simplest and most easy to swallow terms, I doubt that the average lover of romantic comedies and action flicks will like it. This is a story about the perpetual struggles found in human relationships.
- cupidstargetpractice reblogged this from allyouneedismovies
- honkschraders likes this
- evilapprentice reblogged this from allyouneedismovies
- azlizafuzi reblogged this from allyouneedismovies
- ayla-delacruz likes this
- judegirl likes this
- passionponypuddles likes this
- tsionchristine likes this
- lovelikelighthouse likes this
- iloveretro likes this
- allyouneedismovies posted this